Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner Service Adelaide
We can provide a scheduled maintenance service for your Reverse Cycle System.
We recommend this is done annually to ensure your system runs effectively and efficiently. Maintenance reduces the likelihood of system failure in peak times.
From $200.00 +GST
A typical refrigerated reverse cycle system service usually takes about 90 minutes to complete and includes but is not limited to the following:
- Complete Safe Work Method Statement
- Record model and serial numbers for data base
- Test compressor operation and run amps
- Inspect and clean condenser coil
- Check condenser fan motor/s operation
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Test crank case heater operation
- Inspect and tighten all electrical terminals
- Inspect all PC boards
- Check evaporator fan motor operation
- Inspect and clean return air filter/s
- Remove wall split fascia and clean
- Check and clean condensate drain and drip tray
- Check ducting and test zone operation
- Measure temperature difference across coil
- Check refrigerant charge and observe system
- Check and adjust Superheat on fixed orifice and TX valve systems
- Complete written service report
Any components requiring repairs or replacement will be quoted and charged accordingly.